Spam & Anti-Virus
Don't let your organisation be next...
Viruses, junk email, spyware and other security risks are unfortunately now commonplace. A security breach can paralyse an entire business in a matter of minutes, as many companies have discovered to their cost. Not only are external risks like those mentioned above expensive to correct, but also the damage to customer confidence and risk to operations from an internal threat such as a disgruntled employee can cripple an organisation. Our Consultants are all experienced in this field and can provide confidential solutions to all your network security needs.
Viruses & Spyware
As more and more companies join the broadband revolution, virus protection has become the No. 1 ‘hot topic.’ Viruses and spyware can cripple an organisation’s systems leaving them unable to work. New viruses compromise passwords and pass confidential data to unscrupulous third parties. If you need assistance in choosing the right package or help in ensuring you are getting the maximum protection from your software, call our security team.
Spam & Junk Email
Spam is unsolicited commercial email, the electronic equivalent of the junk mail that comes through your letterbox normally advertising herbal remedies, financial services, get rich quick schemes, pornographic material and on-line gambling to name but a few.
How can Spam affect me?
- Spam wastes staff time. Users without anti-spam protection have to check which email is spam and then delete it.
- Users can easily overlook or delete important email, confusing it with spam.
- Spam, like hoaxes or email viruses, uses bandwidth and fills up databases.
- Some spam offends users. Employers may be held responsible, as they are expected to provide a safe working environment.
- Spammers often use other people’s computers to send spam (“hijacking”).
Why let others to fill your PC and ‘in-box’ with ‘junk’ mail. Call us today to discuss the solutions available.